Pharmacist, Barbara A. Jones Finley, R.PH. putting bar code labels on chemotherapy bags. This is to illustrate story in POP FW 2007 on how care has changed since DFCI’s founding.
Most Read Stories
- If a breast lump is painful, is it not cancer? 1,085 views
- Cancer and Alcohol: What You Should Know [Infographic] 872 views
- What Is the Difference Between Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma? [Infographic] 755 views
- What Does a Breast Cancer Lump Feel Like? 718 views
- What is an Angiogenesis Inhibitor and How Can It Be Used to Treat Cancer? 691 views
- Voices Podcast – Episode #5: Balancing Motherhood and Breast Cancer
- What is an Angiogenesis Inhibitor and How Can It Be Used to Treat Cancer?
- Cancer Conversations Podcast—Episode #14—The Latest in Genetics and Women’s Cancers
- How Do PARP Inhibitors Work In Cancer?
- ‘Chemobuddies’ Help Breast Cancer Patient Heal
Make An Appointment
For adults: 877-442-3324
Quick access: Appointments as soon as the next day for new adult patients
For children: 888-733-4662
Republish our posts on your blog
Interested in sharing one of our stories on your blog? Feel free to republish this content! We just ask that you credit Dana-Farber, link to the original article, and refrain from making edits that change the original context. Questions? Email the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.