Pharmacist, Barbara A. Jones Finley, R.PH. putting bar code labels on chemotherapy bags. This is to illustrate story in POP FW 2007 on how care has changed since DFCI’s founding.
Most Read Stories
- Do Manicures Increase Cancer Risk? 1,677 views
- If a breast lump is painful, is it not cancer? 823 views
- What Is the Difference Between Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma? [Infographic] 651 views
- What Does a Breast Cancer Lump Feel Like? 594 views
- The Cell that Caused Melanoma: Cancer’s Surprise Origins, Caught in Action 533 views
Make An Appointment
For adults: 877-442-3324
Quick access: Appointments as soon as the next day for new adult patients
For children: 888-733-4662
Republish our posts on your blog
Interested in sharing one of our stories on your blog? Feel free to republish this content! We just ask that you credit Dana-Farber, link to the original article, and refrain from making edits that change the original context. Questions? Email the editors at email@example.com.