Pharmacist, Barbara A. Jones Finley, R.PH. putting bar code labels on chemotherapy bags. This is to illustrate story in POP FW 2007 on how care has changed since DFCI’s founding.
Most Read Stories
- Find Skin Cancer Early: Know Your ABCDEs [Infographic] 10,140 views
- What Is Lynch Syndrome? 1,242 views
- What Is the Difference Between Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma? [Infographic] 1,173 views
- If a breast lump is painful, is it not cancer? 1,092 views
- Brother Donates Stem Cells to Sister Battling Leukemia 869 views
Make An Appointment
For adults: 877-442-3324
Quick access: Appointments as soon as the next day for new adult patients
For children: 888-733-4662
Republish our posts on your blog
Interested in sharing one of our stories on your blog? Feel free to republish this content! We just ask that you credit Dana-Farber, link to the original article, and refrain from making edits that change the original context. Questions? Email the editors at email@example.com.