Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is committed to providing expert, compassionate care to children and adults with cancer, while advancing the understanding, treatment, cure, and prevention of cancer and related diseases. The Institute is internationally renowned for its innovative research and clinical excellence. Our expertise in these two aspects of the fight against cancer uniquely position us to develop and test the next generation of cancer therapies in both the laboratory and the clinic. Learn more about Dana-Farber, our research, and how to make an appointment.
The Dana-Farber blog, Insight, is a source of information and news about cancer, covering topics such as cancer research and treatment, cancer genetics and prevention, and inspiring patient stories. Our writers collectively have decades of journalism experience. Dana-Farber clinicians, researchers, and staff contribute to and/or review each post before publication.
Get in touch with the blog editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All postings to Dana-Farber’s Insight blog are publicly available and accessible on the Internet. Always consider how much personal information to share.
If you have questions about conditions, treatment options, or medications, please talk to your doctor. If you have a medical emergency, you should seek immediate medical help or call 911. We cannot provide any medical advice on these pages.
To make this blog safe and welcoming for everyone, we moderate all comments. If you engage in debate, please be respectful of the opinions of others.
We reserve the right to delete comments that:
- Contain profane, abusive, defamatory, or threatening, or otherwise offensive language;
- Sell or promote a commercial product;
- Contain spam;
- Contain material that is unlawful, hateful, threatening, harassing, abusive, or slanderous;
- Contain material that is misleading or factually inaccurate;
- Contain copyrighted material or material that belongs to someone else; or
- Contain private health information or other confidential information that is not your own.
- Are not relevant to the original post or ensuing discussions.
- Are otherwise inappropriate in this forum.
Republishing Our Content
Interested in sharing one of our stories on your blog? Feel free. We ask that you credit Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, link to the original article, and refrain from making edits that change the original context. Questions? Email the editors at email@example.com.
Patients and families of patients at Dana-Farber often chronicle their own experiences with cancer. Below are some blogs that you can follow.
- Cancer Victory Stories
- Don’t Stop Believing…
- Jane’s Calamity
- Let Us Be Mermaids
- Life According to Somebody
- My Multiple Myeloma Journey
- Oh My Tiny Little Pea Head!
- Tara Beats Cancer
- The Inspiration Initiative
- Thinking Out Loud: A Cancer Blog
- You’re Crying On My Cashmere
All content in these blogs is provided by independent writers, and unless specifically indicated, is not reviewed in any way by Dana-Farber staff. It does not represent the opinions or advice of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute or its partners.